Fun Friday
Good Morning,
It has been a beautiful week with wonderfully warm weather. I hope everyone found some time to get out and enjoy it. I thought I would end the week with some of my favorite quotes by Lily Tomlin. I used to love her in all the old shows including Laugh In and Love American Style. Her most recent movie "I Heart Hukabees" was a great movie with a metaphysical slant. Anyway enjoy the quotes and I wish everyone a great weekend!
At the moment you are most in awe of all there is about life that you don't understand, you are closer to understanding it all than at any other time.
For fast-acting relief try slowing down.
I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
If you're read a lot of books you're considered well read. But if you've watched a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed.
Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.
Ninety eight percent of the adults in this country are decent, hardworking, honest Americans. It's the other lousy two percent that get all the publicity. But then, we elected them.
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.
Reality is nothing but a collective hunch.
Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world.
The best mind-altering drug is the truth.
The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.
We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation.
Why is it that when we talk to God we're said to be praying, but when God talks to us we're schizophrenic?
Peace and Love, Jim jim@thedailybuddha.com www.thedailybuddha.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home