Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Teamwork

Good Morning,

This morning I would like to give thanks to teams and teamwork. In my work I am privileged to be a part of one of the greatest teams I know of. I have watched each of us grow and take on more challenges, each with success and vigor. I have seen our little team struggle and yet each rises to the occasion. In my personal life I have a wonderful team member, my wife and she to has grown and rose to many a challenge. Without teams we would never be able to overcome the diverse obstacles we all face on a daily basis, so todays thought is for the teams in our lives:

Teamwork is the ability to achieve a vision. The ability to place individual accomplishment toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.

Have a beautiful day, we are all part of one big team so give your fellow players a warm pat on the back!

Peace and Love, Jim

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having witnessed the teamwork happen first hand, I can safely say it's a job well done. It shows everyone’s hard work and effort that went into the projects. The quality and perseverance your team portrays is one that most companies should envy and look up to as a standard that is not found in today's "creative rat-race". :)

6:54 AM  
Blogger The Daily Buddha said...

Thank you my friend, our work is our common shared voice. If we as a global race can look at the world and our lives in the same way, imagine what we could all produce.

Thanks again for the kind words, I will share with the team.

Namate, my friend.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home