Thursday, June 08, 2006

Obstatunities

Good Morning,

Many of us have had to face many challenges in life, our work, and in our relationships. Many times when confronted with an unexpected challenge we are not sure what to do or how to handle the situation. If we can begin to see these moments as opportunities and not obstacles, we can begin to appreciate the fact that we were given the difficult situation in the first place. The method to seeing these "obstatunities" can be found by considering this:

Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem a turned it into an opportunity. Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of the moment rather than the problems of tomorrow or yesterday and you will always find the way.

When I was in college I took on everything I could no matter how burdened my workload or difficult my classes were. With each new task i tackled or attempted came great experiences, friendships and more opportunities, which in the end enhanced my not only my education, but my life as well. If I had clung to what was safe or easy, I may never have received the experiences I did!

Have a wonderful day and think about this: As we move through life we must learn to enjoy the breeze on our face and focus less how it messes up our hair. :)

Peace and Love, Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home