Tiny Matters
Good Morning,
Last night I attended our godsons first graduation ceremony. He is only three and attends the Montessori school for children. They had all practiced really hard on singing, dancing and speaking in different languages (yes at three!) and the show they put on was priceless. I noticed many of the children were very excited, while others seemed a bit shy and withdrawn. Some ran up onto the stage, while others had to be coaxed with cookies or a hug from mom.
In their warm little faces I could see the energy and brightness that often gets depleted from us as adults. In the parents faces (and my own I'm sure) I could see the hope and pride of a new generation, a new seed ready to sprout and fill our world with color and inspiration. It was in this moment I realized that our lives are not about the tasks we do, but more about what motivates us to do them and it is with this in mind I offer the following thought for the day:
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Have a beautiful and rewarding day. I encourage everyone to come onto the stage and step into the light, someone may even have a cookie for you!
Peace and Love, Jim

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home