The Daily Buddha Grows
Hello everyone!
I just wanted to share with you the tremendous response to The Daily Buddha! So many have joined in the little daily inspiration that I have also moved it to a new secondary location at:
The original post is still at: http://www.thedailybuddha.com
This is a social networking site much like "my space" but without all the clutter and "MY" spaciness. This is not a plug or commercial for anything, just a secondary home for The Daily Buddha to be enjoyed. As always I encourage anyone to join the email list by sending me a personal email or by simply subscribing to either of the two blogs. What started out as a simple way for me to share the Dharma with family and friends has grown to well over a hundred subscribers with almost 260 posts!
If you like what you find at www.zaadz.com then join them, they are a great group with some fun, inspiring and useful tools in a well thought out and easy to use environment. If you know someone would like to receive The Daily Buddha, just send me an email and I will put them on the list. We all are the world and together we can shape a better one!
Take care and enjoy the long weekend.
Peace and Love, Jim

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home