Deja Vu
Good Morning,
Let me first start out by apologizing for the erratic emails from the daily Buddha blog. I have been having some technical issues with my email posts. if you are getting test emails it means I should have the issue worked out.
As for my week with my two nephews, I am holding out well. The experience is strangely memorable, like deja vu, only now I am not the 12 year old I am the adult, I am the adult! When I take them to breakfast I see myself clearly at breakfast with my grandfather (or uncle). When I take them to work i vividly recall playing around my dads office. And finally when I have to get on to them I know what it was like from their perspective, and this I am most thankful for because it allows me to be more in touch and effective in the methods I choose to get them to understand their place and point in the grander scheme of things.
It is odd how our lives repeat so many things over time, not only through us but through those we love and touch. I am simply thankful that in some small way I never really grew up and can remember what being 12 was like, It is like deja vu all over again. :)
Have a beautiful day and remember, arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.
Peace and Love, Jim
Let me first start out by apologizing for the erratic emails from the daily Buddha blog. I have been having some technical issues with my email posts. if you are getting test emails it means I should have the issue worked out.
As for my week with my two nephews, I am holding out well. The experience is strangely memorable, like deja vu, only now I am not the 12 year old I am the adult, I am the adult! When I take them to breakfast I see myself clearly at breakfast with my grandfather (or uncle). When I take them to work i vividly recall playing around my dads office. And finally when I have to get on to them I know what it was like from their perspective, and this I am most thankful for because it allows me to be more in touch and effective in the methods I choose to get them to understand their place and point in the grander scheme of things.
It is odd how our lives repeat so many things over time, not only through us but through those we love and touch. I am simply thankful that in some small way I never really grew up and can remember what being 12 was like, It is like deja vu all over again. :)
Have a beautiful day and remember, arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.
Peace and Love, Jim

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home