Jump In
Good Morning,
When I was a little boy and we would go to the beach, I would try to play in the water, but the waves scared me. I would run out into the water, and I'd see the waves coming and get scared and run back. But the waves would be faster than I could run and it would always overtake me, and throw me off balance, and I would go tumbling. Then I learned that the way to deal with the waves was to put your hands out in front of you and jump into them when they came. The same truth has revealed itself over and over in my life, so now when I encounter the occasional fear in my life I simply face it head it on and jump right in!
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Peace and Love, Jim

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home