Friday, January 19, 2007

Class

Good Morning,

Over my years and since my days of beginning to write I have learned many things. I am sure I would have learned much more at a earlier point in life, but I always was a horrible note taker. Since I have started staying awake in class, pay attention and taking better notes the lessons make more sense and have more value in my life. As we end the week I thought I would share my notes with those who might have missed a day or skipped a class. After what are friends for. :)

The lessons of life are here for us: To learn that we cannot make anyone love us. What we can do is to let ourselves be loved... To learn that what is most valuable is not what we have in our lives, but who we have in their lives... To learn that it is not good to compare ourselves to others. We all exist on our own merits... To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in persons we love, and that it takes many years to heal them... To learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness... To learn that there are persons that love us dearly, but simply do not know how to express or show their feelings... To learn that money can buy everything but happiness... To learn that two people can look at the same thing and and not see the same thing... To learn that a true friend is someone who knows everything about them, and likes them anyway... To learn that it is not always enough that they be forgiven by others, but that they have to forgive themselves.

So enjoy class and the gift of being able to learn, what if you could not?

Have a great weekend!

Peace and Love, Jim

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home