Connected
Good Morning,
I believe that personal transformation is the foundation for cultural change. Over the last few years I have personally decided to become a more aware and fulfilled individual. On that path I have also learned that my own happiness means very little if those around me are suffering or the world seems out of balance. Without this bigger picture, my own development is incomplete.
All of my known life I have been preached to and built up to believe in "independence" when in fact all of life is "interdependent" - no cause, condition or circumstance exists alone and neither do we. I feel very connected to all of life and to each of you and I look forward each day to helping others understand this connection - so that we may all become responsible stewards of the interconnected web of life that sustains us all.
Everyday is a chance to teach or learn something, to remember something ancient or discover something new, to quiet the mind, or simply be alive. It is this simple understanding that empowers each and everyone one of us to approach life with a deeper sense of purpose, connectedness and vision. This allows us to not only transform ourselves, but our world.
Have a beautiful day and carry this thought: And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
Peace and Love, Jim
I believe that personal transformation is the foundation for cultural change. Over the last few years I have personally decided to become a more aware and fulfilled individual. On that path I have also learned that my own happiness means very little if those around me are suffering or the world seems out of balance. Without this bigger picture, my own development is incomplete.
All of my known life I have been preached to and built up to believe in "independence" when in fact all of life is "interdependent" - no cause, condition or circumstance exists alone and neither do we. I feel very connected to all of life and to each of you and I look forward each day to helping others understand this connection - so that we may all become responsible stewards of the interconnected web of life that sustains us all.
Everyday is a chance to teach or learn something, to remember something ancient or discover something new, to quiet the mind, or simply be alive. It is this simple understanding that empowers each and everyone one of us to approach life with a deeper sense of purpose, connectedness and vision. This allows us to not only transform ourselves, but our world.
Have a beautiful day and carry this thought: And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
Peace and Love, Jim
Labels: Happiness, Interdependant, Transformation

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home