Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Echo

Good Morning, Once when walking the land with my grandfather we came upon a small ravine with river. As we approached the edge of a beautiful cliff my grandfather cried out "Helloooooo" To my surprise, I heard a voice repeating, somewhere in the ravine: "Helloooooo!!!"

Curious, I too yelled: "hello!" and I too received back: "hello!"

Being the child I was I then screamed: "Your silly The voice answers: Your silly I then scream: "Who are you?" and I receive the reply: Who are you?" I look to my grandfather and ask: "What's going on?" My grandfather smiles and says: pay attention. He screams: "You are a champion!" The voice answers: "You are a champion!"

My grandfather then explains: "People call this ECHO, but really this is LIFE. It gives you back everything you say or do. Our life is simply a reflection of our actions. If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart. If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence. This relationship applies to everything, in all aspects of life; Life will give you back everything you have given to it."

"Your life is not a coincidence, it is a reflection of you."

Have a great day and remember, the equation is easy. . . doing the math is what gives most of us trouble!

Peace and Love, Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home