Home
Many of you may remember or have read my posts here concerning our
little MinPin puppy Chai. As you may recall she was an abused animal
and had many problems, so she ended up with a center specializing in
assisting and placing abused animals. Well it looks like she will
have a home not only for Christmas but for the remainder of her life
as well. She now resides with JaLo another female MinPin whom she
absolutely loves. JaLo is a four-year-old that is spoiled rotten and
has a winter coat that nearly matches Chai's pinkish brown fur.
The couple who adopted Chai have no children and both are
architects. They live in a very nice home in a nice suburb and have
experience with "difficult" dogs. JaLo was a special-needs girl
also. I heard from the family a week after the adoption and things
are going very well. I feel certain this will be a wonderful home
for Chai and she will be a healthy and loving addition for this family.
I know this is not my typical post, but Kelly and I cried a few tears
of joy this morning and were personally inspired through knowing that
there is a place for everyone and everything. The world is never so
big as to not have room for us all. Deep down even the simplest of
creatures is seeking the same thing that motivates the innocent baby:
Love and acceptance
Have a beautiful day.
Peace and Love, Jim

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home