Monday, January 22, 2007

Being

Good Morning,

I thought I would start the week with a series of daily affirmations. I found the power of starting my day off with a series of thoughts and affirmations back in college when my workload and my life seemed rather hectic. By simply reading and repeating a series of thoughts, then dwelling upon their meaning I found I could handle the days insanity and unplanned surprises with much more grace and skill. I have continued the practice ever sense (one of the reasons for this very blog).

This one affirms how we are complete just as we are, if we can only accept the fact that what we call imperfect is simply part of the plan.

Being is the letting go of all the should's, the must's, the have-to's, the have-nots, the cannots, the doubts and the guilt.

It is allowing your thoughts to come forth -without judgement.

It is allowing yourself to feel - without judgement.

It is allowing yourself to do what you want - without judgement.

It is allowing yourself to be who you are - without judgement.

When you allow yourself to be, You find Peace, Freedom, Love and Joy - Within you.

May the day shine into your heart. All is as it should be.

Peace and Love, Jim

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home