New Year, New Things
Good Morning,
Well the new year is here. The sense of starting fresh is always a good one and only reinforces the noble aspects of beginning again. As I move forward here in the new year I would like to let you in on a few things in the works for me. Recently my wife and I published a printed version of The Daily Buddha for distribution to those who do not have internet access and as gifts for some of our closest friends. The response was overwhelming and we are trying to decide how to proceed with the book from here.
I also have a dear friend who is assisting me with launching a full Daily Buddha website. I receive so many questions about various topics that I felt a web site that could serve to inform and enlighten would be the best way to share information. Of course I will continue my daily posts and those will be a feature of the new website. I will let everyone interested know when the site goes live. I look forward to a wonderful year of mindfulness, growth and insights.
Have a wonderful day and carry this thought - Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.
Peace and Love, Jim

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home