Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wish List

Good Morning,

This time of year when everyone is making their list of things they
want such as iPods, Wii's PS3's, Victoria Secrets and more I decided
to compile my own simple list of items I wish for. Although I do
enjoy my iPod and my wife is always stunning in ANYTHING Victoria
Secret, I have reached a point in life where the few simple wishes
below would mean so much more!
I make the wish for all people to see their inner light and
illuminate the darkest corners of their minds.

I make the wish that all people are free of harm from others and
themselves

I make the wish that all people of all ages reach the perfect
knowledge or understanding, however unlimited it is.

I make the wish for all people to reach their furtherest potential
however far they may take it.

I make the wish that all people find and understand the value of
forgiveness.

I make the wish that all people possess the ability to freely give.

I make the wish that all people realize we are more alike than we are
different.

And finally I wish for all people to understand the power, beauty and
possibilities we each possess.

If I could wrap these up and give them out, every being on this
planet would receive a gift! Fortunately theses gifts are available
to everyone, you only need give them to yourself.

To use a popular commercial: Trying to make everyone happy with gifts
- $3.762.44 Finding out happiness can't be bought and is much easier
to give. . . . priceless!

Peace and Love, Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home