Kindness
I am so thankful for kindness in the world. There have been so many
times in my life when a total stranger has stooped to help me push my
broken down old car out of the way, or assisted me with moving
something. I can not pretend to even know how many times a friend has
offered food, their time or money to help out with something in life.
The kindness of others has always been prevalent in my life.
Thank you.
Over the years I've realized something about the people who have
helped out in life. I've noticed that every time I'm in trouble, they
appear. They never look the same. Sometimes they are a woman,
sometimes a man, other times a child. Age and ethnicity vary. But
they are always there.
I've started to understand these people are the best part of what
makes us human beings. The one true thing in this world is an unasked
kindness. It's the invisible cord that binds us all together and
makes life worthwhile.
So, when you find yourself immersed in the clutter and bustle,
annoyed by the long lines, baffled about how you'll get everything
done, remember this:
One of the people in that crowd is the kind one. Today, maybe it's you.
Peace and Love, Jim

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home