On This Day
Good Morning,
On this day I was born, thus this world came into existence for me. Every opportunity, every person, every friendship, became real for me on this day. So in a grander view of things, today is everyones birthday as well! I thank each and everyone of you for sharing your lives with me, you have all made the my life rich with experiences, memories, and lessons. . . what more could a person ask for?
So on this day I wish each of you a happy birthday and leave you with this:
To keep the heart fresh, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent, that is to triumph over age.
Have a great day and remember, a birthday is just the first day of 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip!
Peace and Love, Jim

1 Comments:
Happy Birthday! Glad I can be a friend that is a part of your life :) Have a great day!
Post a Comment
<< Home