Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Path

Good Morning,

At work we have been working on our new marketing plan and message for the upcoming 2007 year. This has required us to really look long and hard at what we do to unearth the genuine qualities that make our particular type of work special. One of the things we have discovered is the incredible ability to transform the work into something that truly achieves it's goals. I know I draw a lot of parallels between my work and my life but they are inextricably tied together. I believe that transformation in our own lives unfolds before us as we let go on deeper and deeper levels. The process - both exquisitely joy-filled and challenging to the part of us that wants to be in control - requires that we surrender ourselves, our plans, and our schemes to trust in the experience - to trust in our natural intelligence. I know such a journey is an adventure and letting go of what we think we know to discover something new and unexpected can be challenging (I see it on our clients faces daily).

So today I offer encouragement to each and every person as they walk further down the path of their choosing. May we all find penetrating insights, intriguing ideas, and unique perspectives with each step we take. The path that we all walk is lit by one fire - the light of "daring" burning in the heart. The more one dares, the more he shall obtain.

Have a beautiful day and consider this thought: If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.

Peace and Love, Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home