Success
Good Morning,
Having started my own business several years back I have had to personally and professionally define many parameters such as what am I doing? Where am I trying to go? or How will I know when I get there? Ultimately they all seem to require some definition success. In both our lives and our work we often question if what we have done and what we are doing is successful. Am I moving in the right direction? Is my business going to achieve it's goals? Well much like happiness we must ask ourselves what is happiness for me? What is success? It is a simple question and there is no harm in seeking an answer, after all how can one achieve their goals if they do not know what they look, taste, or feel like?
I have been on many teams in my life, I have walked alone at times. I have slowly sought to define the things that once seemed so important to me. This has allowed me to to affirm many beliefs in my life and redefine many more. As for happiness ask me over a cup of tea. As for success - success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, and becoming all that we can be.
So be.
Peace and Love, Jim

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home