Friday, October 20, 2006

Shine

Good Morning,

The weekend is here and I hope everyone finds purpose for the time available to us. I've shared some of my favorite quotes, verses of poetry and other musings this week and figured I would end the week with one more. In all it's simplicity this quote is probably one of the most difficult to master and yet it is one of my favorites:

Meditate. Live purely. Be quiet. Do your work with mastery and like the moon, come out from behind the clouds and shine! - Buddha

Have a beautiful weekend and remember to do something wonderful, people may imitate it.

Peace and Love, Jim

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. I have been searching for that particular quote in its completeness for months now, and thanks to your post, I was able to rediscover it. : )

2:40 PM  
Blogger The Daily Buddha said...

Your Welcome, it is one close to my heart. :)

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home