Spring
Good Morning,
Nurtured and supported by nature's laws, the Earth is renewed year
after year as it thaws from winter's siege. Drabness is transformed
into patches of color -- a magnificent effect of natural cause.
Nurtured and supported by nature's laws, the Earth is renewed year
after year as it thaws from winter's siege. Drabness is transformed
into patches of color -- a magnificent effect of natural cause.
In the orderly flow of life's seasons, appearances continually
change. So I ask, if the earth, in all its imposing dignity, changes
and renews itself over and over, then why not apply this principle to
myself? No matter how my life has appears, with nature as my teacher,
I learn that I too can be made like new! Remembering that I have
everything I need for living, I will try again -- I will risk again
-- I will love again.
As the quiet beauty of spring shouts its joyful arrival, I, like the
Earth, am gently nourished, changed, and renewed once again.
Peace and Love, Jim

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home