Monday, March 13, 2006

Going all the way

Good Morning, Sorry todays thought is late, I just returned from the emergency room for having yet another unknown allergic reaction. This time I did not take anything and we have no idea what triggered it. Besides that I hope everyone had a great weekend. I will be short today, but still long on inspiration. Todays thought is a simple one:

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting. Buddha

Have a great day and show an enemy how important they are to you.


Peace and Love, Jim
jim@thedailybuddha.com
www.thedailybuddha.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Problem with the road to truth is that many do no wish to see or hear the truth.

I know this because I often am thrown off the road to truth by someone who got lost on the way.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home