Thursday, April 13, 2006

Becoming

Good Morning,

Recently my company (XO Create!) and team have been experiencing what i call some major successes. For me watching the team member each realize their full potential not only as the professionals they are, but also the persons they can become has been more rewarding than landing any contract of any value for me. We often get so caught up in what others want us to be or what false images of our our "self" guide us that we miss the point and far too often miss our lives and the joy altogether.

Todays thought is one I personally use to remind myself of the paths I choose each day:

For true success ask yourself these four questions: Why? Why not? Why not me? Why not now? Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.

To everyone, celebrate who you are now and what you desire to become. If you believe in all you do the world will move over and make a place for you. Have a beautiful day, the world is waiting for your point of view!

Peace and Love, Jim jim@thedailybuddha.com www.thedailybuddha.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am amazed at your ability to find such inspirational thoughts and ideas from a day to day basis. Today's message hits home with me on a number of levels - and I have been trying to reach that level of "self" that I feel I can be.

Between my job and my life, I see things from a new perspective everyday, and while I may just verbally say something about a situation that often is a complaint - I am really trying to analyze it from the inside. Each frustrating moment I encounter everyday, I try to ask myself, why is this the way it is? Is there a way to improve the situation? Is there something I can do myself to better the situation or myself? and Why can't it be done now? I just can't believe how accurate your quote for the day is for me - I guess great minds realy do think alike ;)

Wouldn't life be great if we could truly understand eachother without having to give any thought?

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home