Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Not Two

Good Morning,

During one of my recent meditations I encountered one of those moments of clarity that on the surface seem very simple, but deep down they truly have the power to illuminate the heart in profound ways. It really is a simple thought and one I encourage everyone to ponder:

To abide in this world, to truly understand and be compassionate for all beings and all struggles we simply must say "Not two." "Not Two" includes everything and everyone while excluding nothing. We are all one and when we are all one we care for everything as if it is ourself. Show me two and I will show you someone who wants to recognize differences and not similarities. Show me two and I will show you the possibility for war, indifference and slavery. When we see that one is all and all is one we take steps towards becoming that much more complete.

Have a gorgeous day and remember that trust and mind are not two. Not two is trust in mind!

Peace and Love, Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home