Setting Sail
Good Morning,
As some of you may know I will be going on a creative treat this weekend with a coworker. We are both looking forward to the event and especially the road trip part. I always enjoy the time to look and ponder the new sights and sounds i encounter along the way. It takes me back to my adventurous days of youth.
I will leave you today with the following quote, which got me off my hind quarters many an occasion:
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -- Mark Twain
Have a wonderful day and a beautiful weekend. Make the time to do just a little exploring, dreaming, and discovering!
Peace and Love, Jim
jim@thedailybuddha.com
www.thedailybuddha.com

1 Comments:
Have a safe trip!
Post a Comment
<< Home